Diverter Valve Ferroli Furtech 31c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Was hoping someone can help me on this. I believe the diverter valve on the boiler is sticking. Its the fertech 31c. The heating will work but stay on, even when the room stat is not calling for heat. But i wont get hot water whilst the heating is on.

But when the heating is off, the hot water works fine. UNTIL the heating comes on. BUT if i've used the hot water, the heating will not come on for over an hour. After much searching, I believe the diverter valve is sticking. Is their any way this can be removed and "loosened" up and put back together? ive had a look through the manual and no guide on how to remove it. Does anyone know how to take this apart? Do i need to drain boiler and heating, or can i simply isolate the valves? Any help will be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back