Diy Loft conversion 2 up 2 down 1900's terrace

Sponsored Links
All looks good, i'd have ran a cable to the TV for the ariel/sky though. Unless you can get to it afterwards.

Already to the rear of the cubby hole not run any cat5 or 6 as wireless has a good signal up there

Pretty much finished but costs where higher than expected some due to BR and some us OTT on spends LOL
I still need to finish plastering the corridors since no completed the outside of the stud wall, 100mm stud with 100mm of acoustic material in !!!.
A few doors need fitting.

This is the front of the house if it was not storage all the paper would have came off
A decorated Dormer room the switches are at that height so he can plug phone etc whilst in bed
On the first floor, the front room I dropped the ceiling where the slide robes where to be fitted. and fitted a new ceiling. Then a simple case of fitting them and basic decorating
This room is where the middle room was. Next was the stud walls to create my daughters room. Took a week off and hit it hard. Stud wall constructed and internally completed. This allowed me to plaster walls, fit new ceiling, decorate and the wire it up in the 5 days i had off. I set the door off from the wall so it gave more room inside the room. Door now fitted.
but further work required on the corridors

The Outside

Well there was alot of doubt and disbelief but I have finished! Well almost I just have to make the rest of the house compliant. Some things are not 100% but we are very happy with the out come so far
best of all the wife is happy and proud of what i achieved = max brownie points earned for that one, :D but no excuses about putting shelf up :LOL:
Only contractor employed was the scaffolder. Learned a few things along the way

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back