DIY SOS this week.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where they renovated a bathroom, putting in a standard 1G shaver point?

Naughty, naughty, very naughty....

Sponsored Links
There was two bathrooms,which bathroom, and where was it fitted.

Just wondering as cant see it on photos.:cool:

Salem.

Never spotted the shaver point, but in the bathroom
that was for the woman who had lost her husband
the bath panel was fitted well squint.

Do you think that there's maybe a wee bit of bodging
going on? as they do seem to f * n n y around quite a bit.....

The designer bird with the curly hair looks well fit, a bit bossy
though......I didn't like her painting thing, it was a bit Barkeresque!

hammy said:
The designer bird with the curly hair looks well fit, a bit bossy
though......I didn't like her painting thing, it was a bit Barkeresque!

Didn't like her idea of two doors to bathroom. Can just see it, me sitting there doin me business, and one of the kids walk in. Eldest is 15yrs. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Perhaps some kind of solenoid and relay affair for door locks, so when you lock one door the other locks too? Like central locking on a car.

Eh? Bathroom locks are on the inside, aren't they? Can't you just lock 'em both before you have a ****?

hammy said:
The designer bird with the curly hair looks well fit,

She does have a new-age crusty charm to her... probably does yoga too ;)

phil_ballard said:
Eh? Bathroom locks are on the inside, aren't they? Can't you just lock 'em both before you have a ****?

And if you forget when you enter, or leave :?:

It was the bathroom job for the elderly couple. They put a concertina shaving mirror on the wall, next to a 1G shaver outlet.

Salem....

Look more carefully in s/markets and you will see some meats come in a square/rectangular cut - not just round!

And some are shaped like teddy bears.

But back to the plot - I know little of shaver sockets, as I'm of the bearded persuasion. Am I to take it that nobody makes a 1G isolated shaver socket?

You are correct.

And so am I.

(they don't make iso 1G)

(of the bearded persuasion, but they come in handy for leccy toothbrushes)

the meat i have in my sandwitches comes as a cuboid in a tin

(yes i like spam sandwitches)

securespark said:
It was the bathroom job for the elderly couple. They put a concertina shaving mirror on the wall, next to a 1G shaver outlet.

Salem....

Look more carefully in s/markets and you will see some meats come in a square/rectangular cut - not just round!

This was the one for the elderly couple. HERE

Still can't see it, it's possible they may have changed it before final pics shown. One would assume/hope that their work is checked by someone who knows the regs.

Meat shouldn't be round, square or rectangular and definitely not sealed in sweaty plastic. As for spam, I think it's made from pigs lips and eyelids. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hmm.

Now I'm confused. Maybe it was the other one. But it def featured in that programme....

Salem.

You'd be surprised what goes into not just Spam, but sausages, burgers, pies etc. No product with meat in is safe.

MRM (mechanically recovered meat) is used often in these products where meat is ripped from carcases by a machine.

The term "meat" can include any of the following:

Skin

Cartilage

Bone

tail

offal (heart, lights [lungs], sweetbread [pancreas], tripe, t e s t i c l e s, etc)

udder

ear

and anything apart from brain and spinal cord which have been banned recently.

So, when the label says contains 60% meat minimum, you know what to expect. Lips and eyelids may well be there!

Remember this when you next eat a sausage.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back