DIYNOT app?

Sponsored Links
That's why they're making an app and a mobile friendly version. Even with an app or mobile friendly version it will have its limitations, but I don't think anyone is deluding themselves that it will ever replace using a proper computer but some forums work really well on a phone.

I guess if you try to surf the web on phone from yesteryear it's obviously a problem. But not everyone wants to get their laptop out or sit in front of their PC to look at the web. Expand your mind a bit ol' timer. It's called progress.

Nothing to do with being an old-timer, and your proposal is nothing to do with progress.

But not everyone wants to get their laptop out or sit in front of their PC to look at the web.
If they don't want to use an appropriate tool then they don't carry out the task.

Simples.

Sponsored Links
I do 50% of my forum browsing and posting on my phone without any trouble at all

Whilst it largely works ok for me it is very cumbersome, a mobile site generally is a condensed site meaning a lot less wasted space on the page so less scrolling around and expanding and shrinking.

Try looking at the mobile BBC website on your mobile and then switch it to the normal one.

Sponsored Links
Back