DNO, meter and earthing

That's interesting, Jack.

IME, BG don't supply and fit henleys in this situation.

Things are replaced as is.

We're not allowed to put more than one cable in a single terminal, we do carry Henley blocks for this reason, we have both dual blocks and the single blocks. If I got called to that job, I'd throw an isolator in and the blocks.

Sponsored Links
We're not allowed to put more than one cable in a single terminal, we do carry Henley blocks for this reason, we have both dual blocks and the single blocks. If I got called to that job, I'd throw an isolator in and the blocks.
As you will have seen, Henlys weren't needed, because it transpired that two of the pairs of cables were redundant (I must confess, I had been wondering where they all went!)! However, it doesn't sound as if the OP got an isolator.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
There's no such thing as a free screw ....

Cover has been given a better taping job than the one I did pending a return within a few days to fit a proper cover. And I've put in a request for an isolator ... will let you know

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back