Do all dishwashers have an impeller jug/flow meter?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The reason I ask this is because I have a Bosch dishwasher model no: SGS43A32GB/01 and it is doing the common routine of filling so much then emptying and then filling again etc etc and it appears with other dishwashers this is usually an impeller jug problem.
I obtained a part from espares but on stripping down the dishwasher both the under panel and left side panel there simply is not an impeller jug to be found!
I have easily located the inlet valve and pipework to the plastic vertical water assembly/air valve but cannot find any impeller jug as the pipe from the inlet valve to this assembly is only about 9 inches long at best.
Hence the question above and if this machine does not have one then I presume the problem is with the inlet valve not an imaginary impeller jug?

Can anybody help?

Sponsored Links
Your model is one of a few that uses a float in the sump.With the filter removed at the front of the sump there should be a plastic cover with the float underneath it,often it just needs cleaning.

Dear assuhors, the advice you gave was exactly right and you have saved me a small fortune no doubt just in call out fees. Many thanks!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back