Do you believe what you read in the papers? Poll.

Do you believe what you read in the papers?

• Yes I do , yes indeed.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No , you must be joking.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I dont read the papers , they are full of sh!t.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, my ex wife's lad got 21 months at her majesty's pleasure for cultivating cannabis. It was reported in our local rag as a 26yr old getting 21 months for cultivating cannabis.. Did I believe it?? Totally :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I dont believe any news, I just try to make an informed opinion by trying to see all three sides of a story.

come again?

there is only and ever will be one side to a story, there aint never three so why bother listening to two made up jibberage maguarbe?

listen to and watch this song, i feel deeply it may actually help you in whatever cause you seem to value so deeply.

There are three sides to every story, yours , mine and the truth. ;)
Newspapers very rarely print the first and last of those three options.

Oh, I don't know,,, I read in the papers today that Greece is almost broke and may well default on loans.

Is thatbloke going to tell us that Greece is a prosperous country and won't default on these loans,,, doesn't need another bailout to stop the collapse of their economy?
I suppose he'll tell us that there has been no rioting on the streets of Athens and that Greek citizens are all nice decent law abiding people.
Simply because you can't believe what you read in the papers. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back