Do you believe what you read in the papers? Poll.

Do you believe what you read in the papers?

• Yes I do , yes indeed.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No , you must be joking.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I dont read the papers , they are full of sh!t.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
If you don't read newspapers, how would you known that they are full of crap?

Perhaps you read them once but didnt believe a word of it?
Perhaps you work for a news paper?
Perhaps you are God and know everything?
Or perhaps you just arnt that gullible? ;)

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you read them once but didnt believe a word of it?
Perhaps you work for a news paper?
Perhaps you are God and know everything?
Or perhaps you just arnt that gullible? ;)

Or perhaps you have the intelligence to read them with a skeptical mind, and form your own judgement on the truth or otherwise of what you read.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Daily Sport used to have some cracking real life stories in them. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Although the vast majority of the models were outright slappers of the highest order. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
The agony aunts too were always good for a laugh.(although the stories readers wrote in with, probably took a leap of faith to believe. ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

because we have noted there content over the years and formed an opinion then on the odd occasion this year when we look we realise they are still "comics" ;)

Do I believe some of it...yes
Do I believe all of it...no

What's your point?

Believe some of it? Like the TV listings?

If you don't believe anything in the news papers then you shouldn't believe any radio,internet or TV news either.
Could all be a fabrication after all. :mrgreen:

But you knew about the problems in greece did you not? Lives being ruined etc with the thought of actually having to work... (though many of them seem fit and well to riot)
So whats your source? Let me guess, your greek gf who gets her info from the newspapers. :LOL: :LOL:

No wait a minute. Her relatives relays on information direct by satellite phone who got the info from, you've guessed it...
A NEWSPAPER. :LOL:

Depends which comic you read...the obvious being the Sun, Daily Mail, then the ones alleged to steal information for sources, or the bit part of stories that is old news as nothing has happened, as a filler..

Or the local news, that reports on a kid with dyslexia, but doesn't report the crash outside your house.

So YES, misuse of news information, and newspapers reporting fairytails. Or old news.

Do I believe some of it...yes
Do I believe all of it...no

What's your point?

Believe some of it? Like the TV listings?

If you don't believe anything in the news papers then you shouldn't believe any radio,internet or TV news either.
Could all be a fabrication after all. :mrgreen:

But you knew about the problems in greece did you not? Lives being ruined etc with the thought of actually having to work... (though many of them seem fit and well to riot)
So whats your source? Let me guess, your greek gf who gets her info from the newspapers. :LOL: :LOL:

No wait a minute. Her relatives relays on information direct by satellite phone who got the info from, you've guessed it...
A NEWSPAPER. :LOL:

Actually we have a lot of family out there, the majority of whom dont have to work.
Even they cant afford a satellite phone though. Perhaps wwe will just have to use our mobiles instead. :LOL:

I dont believe any news, I just try to make an informed opinion by trying to see all three sides of a story.

I dont believe any news, I just try to make an informed opinion by trying to see all three sides of a story.

come again?

there is only and ever will be one side to a story, there aint never three so why bother listening to two made up jibberage maguarbe?

listen to and watch this song, i feel deeply it may actually help you in whatever cause you seem to value so deeply.

Sponsored Links
Back