Do you know any Kitchen manufacturers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, :)

I have just purchased a maisonette and it has absolutely nothing in. Not even wallpaper! I want to fit a kitchen, which I have done before, but bought it flat pack from B&Q. I would like to know if you can buy straight from the manufacturers as I want to cut out the middle man. I have searched the internet but only get fitters. Can you help? I live in essex so any manufacturers around here would be great. Thanks

Sponsored Links
See here, there are some suppliers without fitters.

Mostly flat pack type is to cut out the middle man such as Ikea, Magnet, B&Q, MFI, Homebase, Jewson's, and some good quality builder merchants do have them as well.

We use a firm called Howdens (MFI trade outlet). You can get a ridged kitchen for the price of a flat pack.
October is there silly season when discounts are massive.
For example fitted 4 1 bedflats out and all the w/machines and dishwashers for them were £20 each.

They are a trade outlet be if you ask for a cash trade sale you may be lucky?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back