Kitchen Unit Cornice

18 Feb 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I want to make a Wine storage unit and require to purchase some cornice for the top. I purchased some from B&Q a few years ago but they don't seem to stock it any more.
I have contacted a Kitchen unit manufacturer and they will supply it but at a price that took my breath away (£65 for a 1.2 metre length plus delivery charges).
I have searched the normal DIY suppliers ,B&Q, Homebase, Wickes and the like but no one seems to stock the stuff. I can't find a supplier on the web, but that may be my own incompetence of the use of search engines such as Google, Altavista, Yahoo etc.
Anyone any idea where I may source some 'Kitchen Unit Cornice'
Sponsored Links
Hi Majjie
Thanks for the information - they do they very thing I am looking for.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links