Do you believe we've been to the moon ?

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Aah! I was right about them not seeing any stars due to sun's glare, see the above video at 1.06 they confirm they did not see any stars.

Sponsored Links

Why are they so worried ? They should be exuberant surely ...........unless of course they're lying :LOL:

I think the reason they were so worried was because they may have encountered something already there before us, so most probably shocked and highly worried, all those theories about UFO being seen in outer space etc. Who knows, they all certainly looked very worried, and not as they should be exuberant!

I would have aksed them did they popped a bottle of bubbly to celebrate their magnificent landing and achievement!

thirdly if you didn't need a space suit and you were dying to shat on moon, it would be quite risky as the lump could land on moon's surface and bounce off and stick to your bottoms! so now who could come up with a best remedy to solve this likely problem in future. We need plumbing section for this problem.

Why are they so worried ? They should be exuberant surely ...........unless of course they're lying :LOL:

I think the reason they were so worried was because they may have encountered something already there before us, so most probably shocked and highly worried, all those theories about UFO being seen in outer space etc. Who knows, they all certainly looked very worried, and not as they should be exuberant!

I would have aksed them did they popped a bottle of bubbly to celebrate their magnificent landing and achievement!

You acknowledge they look uncomfortable .......Indeed they do.
A real answer if they'd been would be " we tried to see them but surprisingly the glare prevented it " come on ......a space mission and a lame " I dont recall seeing any stars " surely they would have been gutted.

Sponsored Links
I don't know if they would have been gutted, because they would have been accustomed to not seeing any stars during daylight on earth, so when they landed on moon, it would have been like a day light, burning hot and bright, so hardly any chance of seeing any stars, but but having said this, as the atmosphere is absent, so if they looked high up away from the moon's surface and away from the sun's direct rays, I would imagine that one should then be able to observe see some brighter stars, as there would be no light reflection from the missing atmosphere.

I suppose one could experiment with a simple matt black coated or lined tube and pointed towards the space well away from the moon's surface and suns direct rays, and sealed against your eye, the tube would exclude any reflected or direct light from the sun, but allow light from stars in its sight of vision to be observed.

So I am not sure if they did observe any stars that way. Of course their space suit would not allow them to use a simple tube experiment like that but they could always device a tube that fits firmly against their space suits window to exclude any reflected light from moon's surface or directly from the sun.

Last edited:
So much easier to go there...
moon_landing.png

What about the flags?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...till-standing-on-the-Moon-say-scientists.html

NASA's the source but others must be able to corroborate or disprove.
India sent a probe that actually photographed the Apollo 15 rover tracks
http://gizmodo.com/5352410/indian-p...opefully-smashing-conspiracy-theories-forever
http://phys.org/news/2009-09-indian-satellite-moon-scientist.html
And third parties picking up Apollo communications of course.

Further reading here:
http://www.gutenberg.us/articles/third-party_evidence_for_apollo_moon_landings

Most photo's of the supposed landing sites, are so low res, they are not worth a carrot imo.
Ref Aldrin throwing a punch. Anger is also caused by when you've lied and you've been called out. As an example, a few years back a mate thought his wife was having an affair and confronted her. She was beyond furious when asked and denied it. However, it turned out to be true-she'd been having an affair for weeks..
I agree that he should have just sworn on the bible and made the reporter look daft (if they went that is...)

I am astonished that so many people doubt the Apollo moon landings. I guess this is a sign of the times, and the lack of trust in authority these days, not helped by lying scheisses such as Blair and Campbell.

Evidence for the Apollo programme includes thousands who watched the Saturn 11B launches, those who witnessed the splashdown and recovery of the astronauts, tracking stations and telescopes that tracked the craft on its way to the moon, and back, the reflectors left on the moon, the thousand if not more who build the moon rockets and so on. If Apollo was faked, what about the Germini and Mercury craft? What about unmanned probes? And Russian, Chinese, Japanese, British, Indian spacecraft? There must have been the most amazing conspiracy. And how come no evidence has leaked out? Imagine trying to cover up something so incredibly immense! Impossible. And why? Why would so many countries and companies all conspire to lie? It is so improbable as to be absurd.

And the argument for the conspiracy seems to boil down to the fact that the Apollo astronuats look ill at ease in a photo. :ROFLMAO: As to the rather trivial and irrelevent point as to why they might look uncomfortable at a press conference, it is known that Armstrong was a reserved person. It cannot have been comfortable doing a press conference. All three were test pilots, used to flying new aircraft, and not trained to handle the media, and the glare of publicity. And they were modest people they knew how many had worked on the rockets, and that they were merely the public face, albeit they were the ones who risked their lives.

What's the unmanned stuff got to do with it? None of them carried people.
We are talking about humans actually walking on the moon and being able to return.

What's the unmanned stuff got to do with it? None of them carried people.
We are talking about humans actually walking on the moon and being able to return.

It has everything to do with it. The more you think about a conspiracy, the more bizarre it sounds. Why launch a rocket larger than any other rocket, large enough to carry a moon lander, with crew on board, then fake the landing? Why send something to the moon and back as recorded by observatories, and fake it? Why conduct docking manouevres and other tests then fake landings! Why would thousands collaborate in fraud, with no evidence apart from rather weak arguments? How could such a gigantic fraud be hidden? Workers would queue up to sell their stories.

I don't think the arguments are weak at all.
There are a considerable number of anomalies / inconsistencies which don't add up.

The number or people / companies involved may be irrelevant. It's called compartmentalization which the yanks are quite good at.

I don't think the arguments are weak at all.
There are a considerable number of anomalies / inconsistencies which don't add up.

The number or people / companies involved may be irrelevant. It's called compartmentalization which the yanks are quite good at.

So why spend billions on a moon rocket, and fake it? The number of people is relevent, it makes it impossible to cover up. The number of inconsistencies and anomalies in a cover up is huge. So did they fake all manned missions? Did China fake manned missions?

I have seen no anomalies with the real story.

Sponsored Links
Back