• No

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Simple question. A lot on the net, crackpots and good arguments for both scenarios.
Moon rocks explained as meteorites processed in labs etc etc
All the original videos and film taped over by NASA....huh ?

You've just taken part in man's biggest adventure ......A GIANT LEAP FOR MANKIND you'd be ecstatic and yet you look so sheepish and furtive on you first audience back on earth .......look it up on you tube
RAW UNCUT Appolo 11 post flight press conference.

Just watch the guys why so nervous ? Especially watch the response when Patrick More asks them about seeing the stars ...... can you imagine what it should have looked like without an atmosphere ?

Now I dont know about you but when you get one of those crystal clear cloudless nights and you look up especially, ly if you have a pair of binoculars you have to be a complete philistine not to be in awe.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Someone once repeatedly harassed Buzz Aldrin and told him that the moon landings were faked. Aldrin punched him. It was well deserved:

The 18 men who flew to the moon risked their lives, 3 almost did not make it back, and 3 died during training when a fire broke out onboard what I think was Apollo 1, while on the ground. Many died in the Soviet failed moon programme.

Honestly not sure and no desire to research it as questions lead to more questions and in the end the truth often ends up with you being in a minority of one. I do think it's interesting just how powerful the internet is for learning about subjects the established order would really like you not to know, money mechanics for example.

Sponsored Links
I would not have been surprised if the Americans had faked it.

However, the most persuasive argument that it really happened is that, at the time, the Russians could have monitored the signals and they made no attempt to denounce it.
This was at the height of hostilities between the two superpowers and if the Russians were in on a fake then I shall never believe anything we are told again.
Oh, I don't anyway.

Far too many people would have had to keep quiet or tell lies in order to keep up the scam. Plus, I was on the moon welcoming committee and helped Neil hammer the flag into the soil....er.... I mean the moon dust.

Far too many people would have had to keep quiet or tell lies in order to keep up the scam. Plus, I was on the moon welcoming committee and helped Neil hammer the flag into the soil....er.... I mean the moon dust.
Not necessarily so the televised images sent to the command centre could have been orchestrated by just a few in the know.

yes they did because i can see on my telescope their foot prints! They wore Nike sports shoes.:p

Have we been to the moon? Of course we have. Michael Jackson even went to dance classes there.

Someone once repeatedly harassed Buzz Aldrin and told him that the moon landings were faked. Aldrin punched him. It was well deserved:

The 18 men who flew to the moon risked their lives, 3 almost did not make it back, and 3 died during training when a fire broke out onboard what I think was Apollo 1, while on the ground. Many died in the Soviet failed moon programme.

Why on earth didn't he simply swear on the bible and make the interviewer look foolish.
The answer is in the first post.

Why are they so worried ? They should be exuberant surely ...........unless of course they're lying :LOL:

Trouble is if you did land on the moon and it was facing the sun, you would not have seen any stars due to brightness and sunshine, may be if they had landed on the dark side of the moon, Pink Floyd were the first to land on the Dark side of the moon before Apollo astronauts.

Sponsored Links
Back