Dodgy customers.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not the non-paying type this time. Just wondering if anyone here has worked for anyone that may have been invloved in dubious practices or occupations. I was working a couple of doors away from an uncle of mine today and was reminded of a story he once told of his days as an insurance collector. He'd knocked on a door and it had been opened quickly and he had been dragged inside. His first thought was that he was about to be mugged but in fact they were slaughtering rustled sheep in the kitchen and they didn't want anyone to see. They also wanted to impress on him the importance of not discussing what he saw. I worked on the same estate a few years later. It was like Dodge City. Some people openly carried shotguns and it was a no-go area for the Police, unless they were mob-handed. The place was demolished some years ago.

Sponsored Links
y cant people put there location...if you can be bothered to post & expect answers have the b******cks to let us know where you are.. opps maybe you are where you say

Sponsored Links
I didn't think the geographical location was pertinent, but if it bothers you both so much it wasn't in Albania.

Back