Does any one know........ (newbie here!)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Been a lurker for a while since I bought my first house, we are now getting down to some serious work on it, and one of the first things we want to do is upgrade the bathroom.

We have seen a suite that we want and are happy with it, my query is regarding a shower screen.

Our bathroom is at the front of our house, with the area where the bath is fitted extending over the stairs, its a bit of an 'L' shape with the bath fitted into the _ of the L which means that it has wall on 3 sides of it, 2 external walls and 1 internal. Ideally we would move the bath completely but that is impossible as there is nowhere to move it, as the bathroom door is at the head of the L and its not wide enough to move there. So we are making the most of the space that we have got and instead of a shower curtain would like to install a shower screen, but I don't want to go out and buy one to fit over the bath widthways rather than down the side if you are not able to do this. Is there a 'special' screen that I can buy especially for recessed baths?

I have seen the shower baths with the double screens which make them like cubicles without losing the bath altogether, but wasn't sure whether the standard bath screens can be used in this manner. Any help would be gratefully received.

Hope the above makes sense!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back