does God exist....or is dillusion make your own mind up

Beats me why God or Gods have created us intelligent enough to be able to prove that there is no god. :eek:

Sponsored Links
The Verbatim word.

So the non-believers say ' This is a strange thing',,,,,What! When we

become dust how will then we be judged'?,,,,'resurrected! that will be an

unlikely return and a far cry from reality',,,,,,,,We the lord of them all

know indeed what part of them the Earth consumes, And with us is a

honorable retaining record,,,,,,,, They denied the truth when it came to

them and so are in a very muddled state,,,,,,,,,,have they not looked at

the sky above them, how we have structured it and adorned it, and how there are no fissures.

Sponsored Links
I have seen the light........

....left on in the shed at the end of the garden to be exact. Back in a mo...

:LOL: :LOL: Someone will be having dark thoughts.
:LOL: :LOL:
I can imagine nuke, with a carved wood ramshead helmet and a chalice of chicken blood, wearing a white cassock with his arms held aloft, stood before the altar before proclaiming out loud and bold to the gathered onlookers........

"Big Mac meal with large fries and a diet coke to take out please" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: Someone will be having dark thoughts.
:LOL: :LOL:
I can imagine nuke, with a carved wood ramshead helmet and a chalice of chicken blood, wearing a white cassock with his arms held aloft, stood before the altar before proclaiming out loud and bold to the gathered onlookers........

"Big Mac meal with large fries and a diet coke to take out please" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Mcdonalds is out of the question, I'm getting overweight as it is, I did'nt know mcd's was a temple :eek:

We are told man was created in the image of God.

Now for the moment assume that is a fact.

If God uses Himself as a model for us could he have used "God's society" as a model for human society?

Let's assume this is true too.

So we have---

God, Allah, Budda and all the rest of the currently worshipped deitys are working their tits off to keep the likes of Ra, Zeus, Jupiter, Odin and a whole raftload of other gods who haven't done a bloody tap for a thousand years or more! :evil:

God, Allah, Budda and all the rest of the currently worshipped deitys are working their **** off to keep the likes of Ra, Zeus, Jupiter, Odin and a whole raftload of other gods who haven't done a bloody tap for a thousand years or more! :evil:
Honestly, they come over here,......... :rolleyes: :LOL:

I don't need to go to some building and listen to some dodgy bloke or woman to tell me pretty little stories of messages sent down via anyone or anything.

I think thats what this guy was getting at....

He just didn't put it so well lol

Sponsored Links
Back