Trader speaks his mind

Sponsored Links
Indeed...

A perfect indictment of capitalism...

He and his ilk should just be put up against a wall and dispatched forthwith...!

Indeed...

He and his ilk should just be put up against a wall and dispatched forthwith...!

....along with the ****** at Dale Farm. At least he tells the truth.

Sponsored Links
Indeed...

....along with the ****** at Dale Farm. At least he tells the truth.
As opposed to those who refuse certain people planning permission in the 'green belt', and then tear up the planning laws for large companies who wish to do the same?

So in the great scheme of things, who exactly are the biggest parasites?

Well he gave us a nice cheery future :eek: :rolleyes:
Yes that's right he did, he and his banker/trader chums got us into this mess.

As soon as the Millionaires Cameron and Osborne got the top jobs, the focus was taken away from the bail outs of the banks and all of a sudden the economic crisis was created by the over spending of the previous government! Interesting that.

George and Dave, its my way or the highway will have it sorted before long.

Aside from his money grabbing tactics..... the most scary thing about his comments that they are correct. :rolleyes: :eek:

We are witnessing it right now. At least he was honest - a lot more honest than anyone else I've listened to in a while. Still hate what he stands for though.

Aside from his money grabbing tactics..... the most scary thing about his comments that they are correct. :rolleyes: :eek:

We are witnessing it right now. At least he was honest - a lot more honest than anyone else I've listened to in a while

Absolutely agree there.....it is very scary indeed.

Nothing new. Didn't none of you watch "Wall Street"?
Gordon Gekko ring any bells?
Greed is good, greed is right, greed works.
:mrgreen:
And were all party to it in some small way or another.

I don't think it was just his greed ..... I felt he gave a rather chilling forecast on the future.

Joe90 gave that forecast years ago on this forum, so those of who listened are well prepared.
All hail Joe.

It'll be interesting to see if he is actually one of the 'Yes Men'...

Who is going to listen to man who owns 99% of a business which has less than 1K in the bank, has assets of more than 10k in the red, lives in his girlfriends semi detached house that SHE has mortgaged with RBS. Never been authorised by the FSA, never worked for a City company!

Think i'll look elsewhere for world economic advice :LOL:

Who is going to listen to man who owns 99% of a business which has less than 1K in the bank, has assets of more than 10k in the red, lives in his girlfriends semi detached house that SHE has mortgaged with RBS. Never been authorised by the FSA, never worked for a City company!

Think i'll look elsewhere for world economic advice :LOL:
That's no way to talk about Joe90.... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back