does God exist....or is dillusion make your own mind up

But I asked some, "Any rocks that have belief cry out now.." and none did ;)
Maybe they were stoned. D'Oh :oops:

I cannot believe this, that you SKItz asked a rock about his beliefs and you say poeple of fiath are dumbfounded. oh my days,

You both have no idea about religion and true belief or indeed atheism, you are both trying to be superior.
No truly religious or atheist person would do that ,point scoring t**t is how I see it.

so hang on your just downing yourself here as a point scoring ****,,,since by this statement you are saying you are superior, and a point soring **** at that.

just cos you have a masters, does not mean you know more, even if you did you wouldnt belive it, so htf did you complete a masters in religion and theology.?
Was that first paragraph directed at me? :eek:

yes for the record

Sponsored Links
Ok even an athiest has to agree that mankind must have come from a couple first that being adam and eve, so how can you deny this skitz?

so we ae all related

We are all related. We came from the same first cell. Every living thing on this planet is related.
There is no 'first human'...but the explanation will get a bit complicated.

what so complicated that you cannot even explain it ?

if we came from the same cell, theory says there must have been a first human?

OK...this is what i mean by complicated. When does a human become a human? At what part of it's evolutionary progress does it change to 'human'? it is a man made tag, which can mean many things to different people.
You have to understand evolution to see what i mean.

correction you have to believe in evoltution to see what you mean, as its a theory, with holes, an athiest theory, by darwin who was a self confessed satanist, I will never see.

btw a satan is someone who goes agianst god, which points to why darwin made such a theory in the 1st place or explained the process

Well either he is an atheist or a satanist...which one?
He can't possibly be a non believer AND an opposer of God.

What holes do you think it has out of interest?

But I asked some, "Any rocks that have belief cry out now.." and none did ;)
Maybe they were stoned. D'Oh :oops:

I cannot believe this, that you SKItz asked a rock about his beliefs and you say poeple of fiath are dumbfounded. oh my days,

You both have no idea about religion and true belief or indeed atheism, you are both trying to be superior.
No truly religious or atheist person would do that ,point scoring t**t is how I see it.

so hang on your just downing yourself here as a point scoring ****,,,since by this statement you are saying you are superior, and a point soring **** at that.

just cos you have a masters, does not mean you know more, even if you did you wouldnt belive it, so htf did you complete a masters in religion and theology.?
Was that first paragraph directed at me? :eek:

yes for the record
But you do realise I wasn't the author of the comment you were quoting right?

Sponsored Links

Wrong bloke wrong reply, take your god and hold him close.
Discussion is the pantheon of all knowledge, not dogma.

or unlucky depending on the views here.

LOL

Alsheating what made you religious i bet it was some life changing event,
or you were previously up to No good

You could say that, I was almost an athiest, didnt care really, but is that surpirising in an education system which has excluded relgion and instead teaches darwins theory

skitz my sincere apologies matey,

and yes a satanist can also be an and is an athiest, where as not all athiest, are satanist can be one if they choose.

A muslim can never be a satanist or an athiest

you do know that Eve was Adams second wife?
The first one asnwered back too much :).Edit...a late addition to the story I might add, lillith was tradtionally no more than a demon until the middle ages.

In the middle ages she became a headstrong female who wanted equality and sexual freedom..so Adam got rid of her..(that wasn't to keep the women in the middle ages quiet was it ;))

the second one who answered him a little was an athiest airhead blonde lol

Well, i'm off old chum. Agree to disagree. Just remember that you religion says that only your one true god can pass judgement. Try not to let others beliefs( or lack thereof) upset you and we'll all get on fine.

well my missus is very religious shes always shouting 'oh god im comming'

Try not to let others beliefs( or lack thereof) upset you and we'll all get on fine.

How very gracious of him to dispense his largesse upon us all, we should feel suitably humble in his presence.

Sponsored Links
Back