does God exist....or is dillusion make your own mind up

shall we end this now, respect each others beliefs.

after all an athiest has a belief just like a person of faith has a belief,,,,this does not mean they have no self belief.

this is getting a bit silly and we may end up falling apart.

it was a lively debate to say the least. but I am sure we can all live in peace and respect each others view of life.....but regardless of beliefs ...we still share common sense...and general beliefs regarding life...such as loving the child you gave birth to and being a good responsible person......I think we should focus on common ground rather than what causes us conflict....beliefs are a personal thing.

and for the record......not all muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are muslims....e.g hitler...stalin....etc etc:cool:

Sponsored Links
well said...slight edit though

Not all theists are terrorists, not all terrorists are theist...but a HUGE majority are ;)

shall we end this now, respect each others beliefs.

after all an athiest has a belief just like a person of faith has a belief,,,,this does not mean they have no self belief.

this is getting a bit silly and we may end up falling apart.

it was a lively debate to say the least. but I am sure we can all live in peace and respect each others view of life.....but regardless of beliefs ...we still share common sense...and general beliefs regarding life...such as loving the child you gave birth to and being a good responsible person......I think we should focus on common ground rather than what causes us conflict....beliefs are a personal thing.

and for the record......not all muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are muslims....e.g hitler...stalin....etc etc
mypic_1270745815.jpg

I have a lot of family & friends that are very religious & would never offend them & totally respect there beliefs.

They also never try to convert me or push there belief on me, if everyone could do that it would be great.

Not all theists are terrorists, not all terrorists are theist...but a HUGE majority are ;)

A huge majority??

what do you mean

Muslim Population is increasing at 1.84%**.
The Muslim population in 2009 is 1657.6 million.

only a handfull of terrorists who kill and bomb in the name of Islam.... and kill innocent people, we do not call these people muslim, as it is wrong for muslims to kill innocent people.

so where exactly do you get the idea a huge majority of muslims are terrorists, when in fact there are no muslims who are terrorists and kill innocent people?

I think you have a stereotypical view and your facts do not represent reality matey!

Terrorists are not muslim, and muslims are not terrorists, not even one let alone a huge majority.

and the muslim population is 1657.6 million. and we have no terrorists

hitler is a terrorist, george bush, tony blair, stalin, melosovic and most isrealis for your information they kill innocent people they are not msulim but are terrorists

NOT US MUSLIMS ok

end of

Sponsored Links

A huge majority??

what do you mean

Muslim Population is increasing at 1.84%**.
The Muslim population in 2009 is 1657.6 million.

only a handfull of terrorists who kill and bomb in the name of Islam.... and kill innocent people, we do not call these people muslim, as it is wrong for muslims to kill innocent people.

so where exactly do you get the idea a huge majority of muslims are terrorists, when in fact there are no muslims who are terrorists and kill innocent people?

I think you have a stereotypical view and your facts do not represent reality matey!

Terrorists are not muslim, and muslims are not terrorists, not even one let alone a huge majority.

and the muslim population is 1657.6 million. and we have no terrorists

hitler is a terrorist, george bush, tony blair, stalin, melosovic and most isrealis for your information they kill innocent people they are not msulim but are terrorists

NOT US MUSLIMS ok

end of

Do you know what a theist is?

Alsheating, what's it like living at the bottom of your garden with the fairies?

I've never heard so much cr*p in all my life.

FACT - The 9/11 terrorists were Muslems
FACT - The 7/7 terrorists were Muslems

End of :mad:

Alsheating, what's it like living at the bottom of your garden with the fairies?

I've never heard so much cr*p in all my life.

FACT - The 9/11 terrorists were Muslems
FACT - The 7/7 terrorists were Muslems

End of :mad:

crap hey, ok how many did 9/11
how many did 7/7
maybe 20 people did the bobmings, that does not mean that a huge majority of muslims are terrorists for your info there are 1674.7 million muslims, and that is not a huge majority, either you need maths lessons or i clearly do.

also people, people who do this in the name of a Islam are not muslims, a muslim must not kill innocent people...the fairys are good thank you....

Do you know what a theist is?

of course I do, but even still your statement is far from the truth, 6 billion world population. at least 3 million follow a religion of some sort in your case no religion....

even counting all the many people who commit these acts, does not make a huge majority....also all religions condone killing of innocent, and cannot be called true thiests.....so again your statement is your own opinion and not fact matey:cool:

crap hey, ok how many did 9/11
how many did 7/7
maybe 20 people did the bobmings, that does not mean that a huge majority of muslims are terrorists for your info there are 1674.7 million muslims, and that is not a huge majority, either you need maths lessons or i clearly do.

also people, people who do this in the name of a Islam are not muslims, a muslim must not kill innocent people...the fairys are good thank you....
I'm not suggesting for a minute that the majority of muslems go around killing innocent people, that would be ridiculous. It is of course a minority of nutcases who do.
Whether you consider them to be muslems or not is irrelevant, they were and that's all there is to it. I think what you're saying is that they weren't 'good' muslems. Well, no sh*t, I think we worked that out for ourselves.
May I remind you of what you said in an earlier post:
"I can't wait for the day when Muslems rule the world and the UK is hijacked"
Can you explain how you think that will happen without Muslems killing thousands/millions of innocent people?

well 1st I said muslims who go around killing innocent people are not muslims as they have broken a fundamental law which says you must not kill innocent people.

Yes we are told by the """"""media"""""" that the 9/11 etc were muslims....but why do you think it was....so that they could go in afghanistan and iraq to take thier oil, so long the public backed and voted for it
would you not say that hitler was a christian phyco?? you wouldnt sounds silly
stalin was a christian mass murderer..again sounds silly yes and the list goes on.
and they were major terrorists
why does the media not call the killer of james bulger a christian killer
why the sudden prefix muslim with gov controlled media when it comes to naming someone criminal of muslim decent
much worse things have been done by uk usa and isreail, why dont you call them christian and jewish terrorists cos thats what they are

maybe the 9/11 etc was about the shieks oil barrens seeking revenge on the usa and uk for the war invasion, in mid east and nicking thier oil.

wouldnt you be mad, does not mean it was done cos they were muslim so we are told.

[/quote]
May I remind you of what you said in an earlier post:
"I can't wait for the day when Muslems rule the world and the UK is hijacked"
Can you explain how you think that will happen without Muslems killing thousands/millions of innocent people?[/quote]

You didn't answer my question?

muslims do not have to kill just like a shepherd does not have to kill all its cows shepps and pigs in the same pen barn and enclosure.

I was being sacarstic, and it was comment beacuse ppl on here were taking the mick that we are terrorists

But in all fairness I do se it happening very soon, dont worry we dont need to kill, when you can have free human labour, white slavery is long anticipated, so that we can give you a taste of your own medicine, then you can call us terrorists. but it wont matter then.

Islamification of Uk what do you think this is about, shariah will be the law of UK and USA, and for every night club we will make a mosque instead.

You should watch Brian Coxs Wonders of the Solar System. Fascinating stuff...all fiction of course :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back