Does the IDEAL C24 mini combi-boiler have an engineer/service mode?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tried to find info on Google but no luck. If anyone could point me to info that will get me into the engineering service mode that would be very helpful. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Service mode? The mini's aren't 'smart' that way so don't really have any 'intelligent modes' as such, what are you trying to achieve?

Well that would explain why I can't Google any info about it then. I want to do the usual stuff like running the central heating circuit without the boiler lighting and so on, the sort of things the service mode usually allows on most combis. Thanks

Do you mean like Vaillant’ purge mode? To release air without firing the boiler?

Sponsored Links
Well that would explain why I can't Google any info about it then. I want to do the usual stuff like running the central heating circuit without the boiler lighting and so on, the sort of things the service mode usually allows on most combis. Thanks
You wouldn't get that on most combis, only some of the more advanced, expensive boilers will give options to do any of that.

The mini won't though, again what are you looking to actually do?

Yes like purge mode is the sort of thing I wanted. But I wasn't after any particular service mode just now. I just wanted to know if it had any sort of general service mode though, which if I understand you correctly it doesn't.

This boiler?

1703957241576.png

There seems to be just a couple of basic things you can do shown below

1703957375044.png

Thanks but no. That's the i-mini, I'm talking about the C24 mini which is a much older combi. Thanks anyway.

like this:

IDEAL C24 mini.jpg

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back