ideal mini c24 fault please help!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The boiler is an Ideal mini c24, it was installed in 2006 and I'm unsure whether it has ever been serviced. It works fine for about 30 mins or so and then it locks out, when you press the reset button it attempts to ignite but fails. When it is left for a few hours it will start to work again but eventually lock out. The pressure bar is just above 1 cold and goes just passed 3 when warm. In diagnostics mode led 1 and 3 are flashing green and led 2 is solid red. Anyone please??

Sponsored Links
fault code says Lack of burner ignition (no ignition signal from
the full seqence ignition device) so id say spark electroide or condensate trap is blocked / full, you will need a gas safe lad to look at it with it being on the burner side and condensate being part of the flue

Yeah thanks for that I was thinking it was due to some kind of blockage it probably only needs a service but I'm no heating engineer, electrics is my game, do you know any good engineers that could fix it? I'm in warrington. Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back