Dog lover locked up, dog destroyed

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
The German Shepherd, which was thought to have been trained to respond to orders to kill, was ordered to be destroyed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/539889/racism-robber-dogs-kill-Asian-taxi-driver-Guy-Wallace

Prosecutor Robert Elias told the court how Mr Hussain, who worked for Max Cabs in Accrington, finished his shift at 2.30am, parked his car outside his base and started to walk home.

He walked past Wallace's flat and, as he did, he heard a voice shout: "Kill him, kill him."

He looked up and saw Wallace with his Alsatian, who was pointing towards Mr Hussain and goading the animal to become aggressive.

A fierce-looking German Shepherd then ran at the victim, biting the top of his thigh and knocking him to the ground.

Mr Elias said Wallace ran over and began to kick Mr Hussain to the head and body while he lay helpless on the ground.

A second younger dog, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, then joined in and bit Mr Hussain near his left shin.

Sponsored Links
The German Shepherd, which was thought to have been trained to respond to orders to kill, was ordered to be destroyed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/539889/racism-robber-dogs-kill-Asian-taxi-driver-Guy-Wallace

Prosecutor Robert Elias told the court how Mr Hussain, who worked for Max Cabs in Accrington, finished his shift at 2.30am, parked his car outside his base and started to walk home.

He walked past Wallace's flat and, as he did, he heard a voice shout: "Kill him, kill him."

He looked up and saw Wallace with his Alsatian, who was pointing towards Mr Hussain and goading the animal to become aggressive.

A fierce-looking German Shepherd then ran at the victim, biting the top of his thigh and knocking him to the ground.

Mr Elias said Wallace ran over and began to kick Mr Hussain to the head and body while he lay helpless on the ground.

A second younger dog, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, then joined in and bit Mr Hussain near his left shin.

They put the wrong dog down. Your point is? :rolleyes:

what a silly question.

I am drawing attention to violent crime by a British racist.

No faked picture here.

Guy-Wallace-was-caught-after-a-witness-to-the-horrifying-attack-recognised-him-on-Facebook-as-he-posed-for-the-pictures-with-his-539889.jpg

Sponsored Links
President Bashar al-Assad looks a bit odd cleanly shaven when he goes walk about with his soldiers who all sport big bushy beards.

what a silly question.

I am drawing attention to violent crime by a British racist.
Violent crime exists in all cultures. Racism exists in all cultures. Different cultures are, by their differences, always going to be at loggerheads. The problem comes when one culture is expanding and forcing its own ways and agendas onto others. You shouldn't be so harsh on those on here who feel so strongly and are frightened and angered by what's going on, especially when there are daily reports of atrocities carried out in the name of that expansion, and threats of it coming to our shores.

To cherry pick the occasional counterexample is to miss the bigger picture.

you appear to think it is in some way wrong to mention British racism.

Why do you think it should be brushed under the carpet?

you appear to think it is in some way wrong to mention British racism.
Not at all. It's your motivation for doing so which is of a dubious nature.

Why do you think it should be brushed under the carpet?
Why do you think you know what I'm thinking? Why do you want to put your own words into my mouth? Why are you incapable of apologising when you get things wrong? :confused:

Your repeated assumptions are a reflection of your own views, not mine. Perhaps you're in denial of another sort and are trying to purge yourself on here. Good luck with that and I'm sure we all wish you a speedy recovery :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back