Domestic Hot Water flow restrictor position - help required

I've already got a grip and so have the moderators and that's why they changed your grubby little name.If you don't like it then do as I previously suggested and go forth.Best of luck with your boiler...not :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You taking the p**s? It "isn't a difficult part to remove"?

If that's the case why would I need to call someone in?

Quite simply because you said it looks too hard for you to undo and you dont thinK you will be able to tighten the nuts afterwards.....

You said it isn't difficult, guess you meant it is?

You're obviously the sensitive type who complains about everything you don't like or agree with. I think it's you who should "go forth" if something offends you that much, turn away and stop torturing yourself. Good luck... Not? You sound like a pathetic weirdo child. Obviously your idea of having a grip differs from normal adults.

Go bore somebody else with your narrow minded views, I didn't ask for your opinion, I came here for advice on a boiler problem. Which I got from people who aren't too far up their own backsides to let the word fist offend them to the point of dishing out pathetic jibes like a big baby.

Thank you everyone who took my question seriously unlike this immature pleb.

Fistmegently

You said it isn't difficult, guess you meant it is?

You're obviously the sensitive type who complains about everything you don't like or agree with. I think it's you who should "go forth" if something offends you that much, turn away and stop torturing yourself. Good luck... Not? You sound like a pathetic weirdo child. Obviously your idea of having a grip differs from normal adults.

Go bore somebody else with your narrow minded views, I didn't ask for your opinion, I came here for advice on a boiler problem. Which I got from people who aren't too far up their own backsides to let the word fist offend them to the point of dishing out pathetic jibes like a big baby.

Thank you everyone who took my question seriously unlike this immature pleb.

Fistmegently

wow, what a dick. you try to help someone and this is the return you get. doesn't even matter he has got two seperate people mixed up.

Sponsored Links
The first sentence was for the helpful comment, the second part was for 40years gas bloke or whatever he's called. That's the only guy I was having a go at
Struck a nerve did I? I hope so and maybe now people will see you for what you are.Your user name is offensive and you may want to play it down but you know what it means and if you had any decency you would accept the change and move on.Keep on "having a go" at me,but you know I'm right.
Now where's that "ignore" button :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back