Don’t’ get caught by this bunch of con merchants

I think Alarm it was more of just a warning..... I used Vistaprint myself this week as yes, they are very good. However there are so many 'add ons' offered before you finally check out that you could easily press one inadvertently, I am hoping now that I didn't when I finally placed my order so I think its good to have the warning.

Sponsored Links
I understand Susie, but I`m getting sick of people here slating off all and sundry.
I have used Vista for ages and even have an account there. They do exactly as you ask and deliver when they say.
Got to be a change for a bit of praise. Too many complain, not enough give thanks. I make it a purpose to thank good customer services.

Have nothing but praise for Vistaprint. They do what they say.
Your error is not a valid point to slag off a company.

Alarm, if you bother to get down off your cloud for long enough to read what I actually wrote, I did in no way "slag" Vistaprint. My point was aimed at the person(s) that owned the pop-up.
And Susie is absolutely spot on, it was a mere warning to others to be vigilant when purchasing. People make errors, and when they do and it has a negative financial impact that could have been avoided I believe in letting people know so that they don't fall in to the same situation. I think it's called being "friendly" you should maybe give it a go!

And Susie is absolutely spot on, it was a mere warning to others to be vigilant when purchasing. People make errors, and when they do and it has a negative financial impact that could have been avoided I believe in letting people know so that they don't fall in to the same situation. I think it's called being "friendly" you should maybe give it a go!

I think that's where you went wrong,GD is not the place for friendliness.

Sponsored Links
This scam also exists if you purchase anything from a company called Vistaprint.

Pretty clear there, ANYTHING from VISTAPRINT

If you do not want errors to be made then be a bit clearer.

Just seen the same box on the final page of Paypal website, click here to claim your £10 discount; I obviously didn't!

Ok, ok Alarm. I'm not going to descend in to the usual tit-tat I see on here frequently. My error in not conveying my self in the right context. However I was still merely trying to be helpful - a trait that isn't highly valued on a site, that for all intents and purposes, seems to have been set up for helping others. Oh the irony.

Many thanks for the heads up.
My only point was the innacurate mention of Vistaprint.

Regards.

The bottom line is thanks to anyone who has had an adverse experience and has warned others. They didn't have to, and risked the usual GD jibing that goes on (which for my sins, I did contribute towards during a brief playful hijack which has been rightly removed, and for which I apologise).

Watch out for credit expert they conned me for 6 months, they offer a free credit report but you have to open an account with them to get it, i opened an account at £19.99 a month but if you cancel within 30 days they don't charge you, so i got my credit report and then cancelled within a couple of days but they kept taking money from my account every month, i emailed them and used their premium rate contact number which keeps you on hold for ages , they promised to close my account but never did, i went to my bank they said they could do nothing because i used my debit card when opening the account(banks are not to be trusted any more) i finally told credit expert i was going to sue them through the small claims court. they finally stopped taking my money but i never got a refund .

What sort of people would actually use Ryanair.

Me too.

And very happy I was with them.

Back on topic though: unbelievable that things like this are legally allowed to operate.

Anything that doesn't make it implicitly clear that money is exchanging hands should be illegal.

Sponsored Links
Back