DONE DEAL!

Poor noseall him and certain other remoaners were desperate for a no deal

So as to spite others

Dare say frau Merkel reigned in the French and there dirty dealings

In years to come we will. Find out exactly what went on behind the scenes of this negotiating caper

Dare say macron is beside his self with rage :LOL:

Sponsored Links
"the first trade deal designed to reduce access"
Blimey, you must surely have read all the text of the deal already ... before anyone else. Bravo.

BTW, I'm just about to search for your specific post in which I recall that you stated categorically that there was no way a deal could possibly be negotiated in 11 months, just because of the time the EU took to negotiate the deal with Canada and others.

Get your excuses ready.

Sponsored Links
Get Brexit done. BORIS DID IT. Happy Christmas guys!!!!!!!!

Poor noseall him and certain other remoaners were desperate for a no deal

So as to spite others

Dare say frau Merkel reigned in the French and there dirty dealings

In years to come we will. Find out exactly what went on behind the scenes of this negotiating caper

Dare say macron is beside his self with rage :LOL:
Blimey, you must surely have read all the text of the deal already ... before anyone else. Bravo.

BTW, I'm just about to search for your specific post in which I recall that you stated categorically that there was no way a deal could possibly be negotiated in 11 months, just because of the time the EU took to negotiate the deal with Canada and others.

Get your excuses ready.

He will. Have deleted it by now ;)

Can you imagine Nosey, G . Notch & JD all sitting around the table for lunch tomorrow. Especially when Elle burns the turkey, I’ve heard she’s a terrible cook!

Can you imagine Nosey, G . Notch & JD all sitting around the table for lunch tomorrow.
I'm sure we will all be happily sitting at our respective Christmas dinner tables. Do you want to see pictures or are you content with a post or two?

Might I suggest you ease off your obsession and take the liberty of adopting a New Year resolution - be a little less obsessed with the people you disagree with.:)

Can you imagine Nosey, G . Notch & JD all sitting around the table for lunch tomorrow.

dangee can. He'll want to know what country it is in, what county, district or town and whether the table was made and bought locally.

dangee = Obsessed

Sorry to disappoint Nosey but all I’ve asked is what country the Uk haters live in. A fair question I think.
Cheer up Nosey, the future is bright!

It's not a done deal if you listen carefully. ;) It's a deal to do more dealing providing both sides finally ratify it.

Starmer will back it and also states very firmly that the outcome is nothing to do with them and rests entirely with the current number 10 club. He sees it as accept it or no deal and feels any sort of deal is better than none.

Boris's latest uttering is rather interesting. We can now negotiate FREE trade deals with who ever we like. Work out why I have highlighted free yourself.

rice-pudd and the brextremists are wondering whether to try to block it.

Sponsored Links
Back