Don't forget to vote

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
DDeN8vEXoAAJC_z.jpg

Sponsored Links
Why should they get an extra penny?
The guy I work with has a son who works in a heart ward.
He's fully qualified afaik and gets £700 quid for 4 days work. He is offered more work with us for Friday and Saturday when he is off but isn't interested.
Just wants an easy time with easy money.

Is it some kind of crime to say they are over paid already?

He is advancing his quals and wants to lecture on nursing in university where he will be paid £60k annually.
Overpaid?
Looks more like they should be getting their pay cut!
And the heart ward incidentally is the best ward in a hospital for a nurse to work.
As most of the patients are about to snuff it and don't give much trouble.

Last edited:
Why should they get an extra penny?

what about these people?

Just voted themselves a pay rise.

Not many of us can do that, but the council taxpayers will pay for it.

"Councillors have voted to award themselves an 11% pay rise, despite arguing the need for £125m of cuts to services over the next four years. Norfolk County councillors will see their allowances rise from £9,401 to £10,500 and backdated to May 2017. "

"Norfolk County Council is looking to make budget cuts of £125m over the next four years, with a £31m cut to adult social services."

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-norfolk-42313741?__twitter_impression=true

The pay rise was voted through just hours after voting through swingeing cuts to vital children’s services in the area.

The Councillors, who are only generally required to work for only a few hours a week, will see their already-generous allowances rise from £9,401 to £10,500.

Council leader, Cliff Jordan – who proposed the bill to increase pay – will see his allowance rise from £27,495 to £31,700, increasing his total allowance by a staggering £102 a week.

The total cost of pay rises for Norfolk’s Councillors is £142,000.

Sponsored Links
We're all in this together, right?

Wrong.

Less than a year ago:
"MPs expected to receive £1,000 pay rise less than two years since 10% increase
Change comes after public sector workers’ pay was frozen in 2010 under Conservative austerity measures
Thursday 15 December 2016

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...c-sector-worker-pay-politicians-a7476601.html

Why should they get an extra penny?.... an easy time with easy money.. over paid already?... Overpaid?...Looks more like they should be getting their pay cut!...
Indeed so.

Mrs May is not on our side.
https://news.sky.com/story/labour-motion-on-nhs-pay-rise-passes-without-opposition-11033935

Last edited:
what about these people?

You can't answer the question.
Because you already know they don't deserve another penny. But that doesn't stop you posting garbage to further your left wing agenda.

Posting up political threads in the jokes section.
You complete *****

You are not allowed to say that. Least ways, I was warned I would be banned for using the term a**e end.
The reason given by the mod was that this is a family website.
Although "dickhead", "****", ****", "****" and many more are allowed.
Maybe it was something to do with me addressing transam with those words, and he (or a mod, maybe they are the same) did not like it.

Edit: I see some mod has noticed the 'allowed' word, and now it is 'disallowed'.

Last edited:
It appears that some posters are allowed to have a go at me:
That would seem to be a classic Wannabe/Himmyesque inability to understand a very clearly written sentence.
But my response thanking them for naming a style after me is deleted.
:rolleyes:
It seems anyone and everyone can have a go at me and my responses are deleted.
What is more I am not even being advised anymore that my posts are being deleted.

I guess the usual suspects have been appealing for me to be banned because they keep suffering such embarrassment.
Maybe doggit is secretly appealing for support for his idea that anyone who is 'supposedly' being ignored by a few of the RWR should be banned.

I got a joke

The premature ejeculation society is holding its annual christmas dinner , there is no dress code just come in yer pants

:LOL::LOL: well i think its funny so :p

It appears that some posters are allowed to have a go at me:

But my response thanking them for naming a style after me is deleted.
It seems anyone and everyone can have a go at me and my responses are deleted.
What is more I am not even being advised anymore that my posts are being deleted.

I guess the usual suspects have been appealing for me to be banned because they keep suffering such embarrassment.
Maybe doggit is secretly appealing for support for his idea that anyone who is 'supposedly' being ignored by a few of the RWR should be banned.

:rolleyes: thats not a joke grow up ffs ( took u off ignore in here ) are u like this at home with yer missis ?

blimey that would be a joke :LOL::LOL:

I got a joke u masquerading as a victim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: mind u the term masquerading probably suits you in all aspects of yer life

and don't for get to vote :LOL:

thats not a joke... ( took u off ignore in here ) ...
That is a joke!
You cannot differentiate which forums (or threads) that you are ignoring someone.
If you have someone on ignore, they are on ignore throughout the whole of the site.:rolleyes:
You have proven yet again what an habitual liar you are.

Additionally, why would you take me off ignore? You must have read my comment and wanted to respond.
Why would you have read my comment if you, as you say you are, ignoring me? :rolleyes:

I have described you as an habitual liar. I was reading today of another person with your symptoms:
A habitual liar convicted of murdering a man who had been his friend, and perhaps his lover.
had serious psychological problems.
Searching upstairs, police found a lightweight raincoat folded on a chair in West's bedroom. In the pocket was a lifesaving medallion inscribed "G O Evans"
Evans ... - and that until recently his name had been John Walby. He'd changed it in a third attempt to join the Army, having been kicked out twice under his original name.
...further questioning would show, characteristic of Evans.
... the detective superintendent interviewed Gwynne Evans. First, he asked if that was his real name. The reply was surprising.
"No, I adopted it after I found out I was born in Innsbruck in 1940 and that both my parents were German," Evans said.
This was not true.
I don't have to use a knife to kill a man. I'm an expert at judo and karate.
He wasn't a karate expert either.
...from a very young age Evans had experienced psychological problems. As a boy he'd been referred to a child guidance clinic ..because he was "untrustworthy, lacked moral sense, was untruthful, and inclined to steal".
Evans confused truth with fantasy. "Evans believes that he was born in Innsbruck and his reasons for doing so are quite absurd…" the doctor wrote.
He said he was married to a German girl, and had two children - which also seemed entirely invented.
Evans claimed too that he'd been employed by Securicor for a year, and there become an expert in judo. In fact he'd only worked there for a week; he left as soon as his references had been checked, presumably because they were unsatisfactory.
He lied constantly. The doctor said these were for the most part "prestige lies" to enhance his standing.
On four occasions he joined the services, only to be medically discharged.
"This soldier was sent to me by his training wing officer," wrote one doctor, "on account of his frequent telling of big lies which he apparently believed himself."His first expulsion followed four months later.
In less than a year, he signed up for another regiment, ... - but here too, his lies brought about his downfall. Within three months he was before a medical board which recommended discharge on the grounds of "personality inadequacy".
His commanding officer remarked: "He is a failure. He cannot make friends because of feeling superior and telling complete fairy tales all the time."
The following year he joined the Royal Air Force, but was quickly discharged on the grounds of "nervous instability". In 1963, he signed up for the Army again, under the name of Evans, but was soon found out, and discharged for the final time.
"Even in the witness box he could not refrain from telling stupid and unnecessary lies" - a story about being chased by a police car, for example.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-42370943

The whole story, except for the criminality, described your personality to a tea.
Maybe your Austrian connections are made up?
Certainly most of your fantasy and lies are easily disproved.

Where is the magic money tree?

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/879336760886648832

£100,000,000 per DUP MP. Well haggled, May. That'll send a strong message to Brussels.

incidentally don't forget to vote . ;)

A recent study carried out indicated that old duffers forget to vote

you can also forget to vote if your booze content is excessive, or if u are on certain medication in particular them blue pills :LOL: way R bee is probably O.Deed on them hence why he cannot multi task :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back