Dont panic! (no really...)

its tricky stretching the fuel hose,you got to get the car in good position,
for it to reach. and its embarrasing if it doesent stretch enough.

why dont car builders fit fuel filler on each side of car.

why is it the expensive diesel is the first pump. why cant they put the regular
diesel both in same row.

Sponsored Links
i queued up at a petrol station today...........it wasnt a really long one.....but long enough........no cars seemed to be coming out....worryingly.....then there was a tap on my window....one of the guys who work there, who i know said.....there are women at the front of the queue holding up the traffic waiting for pumps with nozzles on the same side as their petrol caps.....and would i mind explaining that the pipes stretch a long way so they can use any pump......coz it would sound bad coming from him....

sigh :rolleyes: ............and they wonder why women drivers get the p*ss taken out of them!!!
And then when they come out the petrol station they drive at 30mph in a 40 zone thinking they are saving fuel when they are actually using more and causing other drivers to do the same!! :rolleyes:

And so it begins... The 'Where there's blame there's a claim' lot are gonna have a field day with this!

Woman burned while decanting petrol

A woman has been badly burned after petrol ignited as she transferred it between containers in her kitchen.

The woman was decanting fuel from one container to another in a house in York when it ignited and set fire to her clothing, North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said.

She was taken to hospital with 40% burns to her body.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/woman-burned-while-decanting-petrol-091318813.html

Sponsored Links
And so it begins... The 'Where there's blame there's a claim' lot are gonna have a field day with this!

Woman burned while decanting petrol

A woman has been badly burned after petrol ignited as she transferred it between containers in her kitchen.

The woman was decanting fuel from one container to another in a house in York when it ignited and set fire to her clothing, North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said.

She was taken to hospital with 40% burns to her body.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/woman-burned-while-decanting-petrol-091318813.html[/QUOTE]

WHY OH WHY I ask

Does her cooker run on Petrol ??
or does she keep the car in the Lounge ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its about time people realised its not the liquid that burns it the vapour, (fumes to thicko's like this woman!). Didn't these people ever go to school and have basic science lessons? For crying out loud she had the cooker lit!!!
As for the 'Where there's blame'... culture she should be made to pay for the damage through her own stupidity! I'm sorry if this offends anyone but if you have the intelligence to bring up a family, drive a car and generally make your way through life on a pretty even keel then doing something like this is your fault and yours alone. Who is she going to claim off? The strikers for threatening to go on strike? The government for telling people to stock up? Her self for being so stupid?

Back