Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

I am looking for help getting a panic alarm working. System is:-

DSC1864 v4.6 controller

DSC RFK5564 keypad

DSC EZ4939 4 button wireless key

I would like the sirens to sound during a panic event

When I press and hold the panic button on the wireless key, there is no message on the keypad and the sirens do not sound

When I press and hold the panic button on the keypad, there is a message on the keypad for 2-3 seconds ‘hold key down for panic alarm’ , the keypad then returns to main screen and the sirens do not sound.

I have set section 015 option 2 on. Buttons on keypad and wireless key are set to type for ‘Panic alarm’. Keypad and wireless key are working for all other actions, like away arm, disarm etc.

I do not know what else I can try. Can you please advise what I need to do to get this working?

Also, is anyone aware of a DSC specific forum either UK, USA or worldwide, where it might be more likely for find DSC experts for future questions?

Thanks so much.

Sponsored Links
looking at a PA audible I suspect but would have to refer to manual as not familiar with DSC

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back