C+K Securitech alarm tamper help (pics included)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all my first time on this forum do first of all a big hello!
Second my problem is my house alarm, the panic button in my bedroom was pressed by accident some months ago. My missus and I both forgot the code to stop the alarm and I panicked (lol no pun intended) and ripped the battery out thinking that might stop it we had the key to reset the pa button but the alarm kept going. We did remember the code after 15 mins of panic. Since then the tamper light is flashing on the keypad I have since reconnected the battery. I tried the reset as its written on the keypad but the tamper light stays on. Can anyone help please?
Many thanks.
1F00B662-5929-48FC-930D-B0B3E817B0AC-8303-000006597086A775.jpg

Sponsored Links
Check to panel lid is on correctly and the battery correctly connected. Or open the panel lid and hold down the tamper switch or tape it down this will prove if the lid was not on correctly. Then do the reset as on lid. If it clears the tamper will re occur when released again to secure the lid. And check pa is reset. Should be ok no real drama. Keep us updated.

Hi
So you mean attach the battery panel cover as I forgot to do this and I noticed there is an attachment for a wire that hangs out of the box? I'll do this in the morning as I do t want to wake the neighbours.
Thanks for the reply.

Bluestifford";p="2489874 said:
Hi
So you mean attach the battery panel cover as I forgot to do this and I noticed there is an attachment for a wire that hangs out of the box? /quote]

There is your tamper fault.

From the previous answer, I don't know how the PA is supposed to be having any effect?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back