Door Entry Handset Replacement wiring problem

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
I have replaced my old door intercom handset. I live in a block of flats which use phones with buttons to open the main door or visitors. The old handset is a Comelit Vox 2000 and I have bought a replacement Urmet 1133/15. I have attached a list of comparable wiring diagrams given by Urmet. The problem is that visitors can not hear my voice when I use the handset. I can hear the visitors and the buzzer also works fine when opening the door. I have also tried to adjust the mic and speaker dials on the new system without any resolution.

I have attached a few pics of the old intercom and a few pics of the new so you can see the wiring. Would appreciate any suggestions as to solve this. Many thanks.

Comelit Vox 2000 : http://www.intercomsrus.com/handset pdf/Comelit Vox 2000 Intercom Handset Data Sheet.pdf

Urmet 1133/15 : https://safelink.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1133_15_conversion-chart.pdf

Attachments

• IMG-4155.jpg
    IMG-4155.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG-4156.jpg
    IMG-4156.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 1,138
  • IMG-4160.jpg
    IMG-4160.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG-4161.jpg
    IMG-4161.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 362
Sponsored Links
the Comelit Vox 2000 was an old and existing installation that used to work. It recently had noisy (noise from the speaker i the handset). there is also a red button on the handset you have to press in order to speak. In the Urmet 1133/15 there is not a a similar button when you have to speak.

Would have gone for a comelit 2603 universal handset ....where are you based ?

Sponsored Links
I am based in denmark - do you have any suggestions as to how i can solve the issue ad hand?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back