Double insulated light fittings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, in need of a bit of assistance if possible. I have been asked by a customer to source some 3-bar spotlights that she would like in a couple of her rooms. After checking her lighting i found there wasn't an earth present in any of her ceiling roses so am after some double insulated fittings.
I have done a lot of hunting around and this is the best i have found, but it comes at a hell of a price:
http://www.double-insulated-lighting.co.uk/como-6109.htm

If any of you know of any places that stock them or something similar cheaper i will be forever in your debt!

Regards,
Dave

Sponsored Links
Have you checked that the CPC has not been pushed back up within the ceiling void or snipped back at the cable sheath?
Double insulated lighting comes at cost, you may be best of suggesting plastic fittings.

yes i have checked. It is a ground floor flat and the lighting is of the age with no earth wire in. I have already re-wired the upstairs flat as they had the same issue. This lady is not willing to have a re-wire due to cost and the massive redecorating costs!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back