Downpipe looks untidy

Sponsored Links
put a butt under it and save the planet too :idea:

Somebody's butt needs kicking - that's hideous. Put it behind that fence and you won't see it.

It has to drain into the soakaway next to the fence. That blooming window sill is in the way!.

How do they normally get round this problem as I don't have any need for a water butt. :(

Sponsored Links
Well as it cranks over the window cill it seems to go a bit skewed! Surely the pipe/connection just needs repositioning/replacing so that its not skewed. Once it hits the ground it can go beneath the surface into the soakaway. Or do you object to the bend by the cill? In which case you'll have to find some longer brackets or try and fabricate some extensions out of some white UPVC.

I think marley make long metal brackets - to go thru tile hanging normally ;)

How wide is the gap between the two conservatory window cills? You could have the pipe going round, down between the two connys and then coming back out at the bottom. You could even bury the pipe and have it going into the side of the soakaway pot so the only pipe you would actually see is just the top part before it goes down the side. I'm rambling on again and not using paragraphs so i'll stop, It's only cus i'm starving and dinners almost ready so rushing a little, cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back