drainage problem on Bosch Classixx 1400

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI i have just purchased a second hand Bosch machine. On trying it out everything seemed fine until water was draining out of machine. Water was overflowing onto floor. On closer inspection i could see at the back of the machine the water was overflowing out of the drainage pipe? Any ideas why this would happen? Do i need a special pipe? I have just used the same one as my last machine i put the pipe inside the drainage tube. Any got any help please.

Sponsored Links
or is the waste pipe too far down the tube ,should be about 6 inches from the top.

Where's the water coming from, the washing machine upstand or the actual point of entry of your waste pipe into your Washing machine?

Sponsored Links
hi have tried to pull pipe up but water just overflowing out of pipe. Have cleaned pipe out but still happening have also noticed water gurgling up into sink? This never happened with my old machine, an elderly neighbour tried to fix it for me and when i have got home from work he has taped drainage hose to tape and told me not use the sink if i use washing machine! I dont want to carry on like this and dont know why everything worked ok for my old machine but this one water everywhere?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back