Drayton central heating programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will a Drayton LP 811 programmer be a straight swop for a B Gas UP2 I have a conventional boiler
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
No the LP 811 is a single channel time switch for use with Combi boilers or for zone control, BG UP2 is a two channel programmer controling HW and CH, they are very different

No the LP 811 is a single channel time switch for use with Combi boilers or for zone control, BG UP2 is a two channel programmer controling HW and CH, they are very different

Thankyou for the reply,

It looks like I would need a Lp522 or Lp722 is that correct.

Sponsored Links
Thankyou for the reply,

It looks like I would need a Lp522 or Lp722 is that correct.
Yes there are others too, what the numbers mean
LP522 means 5 day 2 day 2 channels, so you can set mon to Friday one set of times and sat and Sun at another set of times
LP 722 means you can have an different time for every day of the week
any LP ending in 2 is ok for yours, just depends how you want to control it
The LP range uses industry standard back plate and wiring so there are many that are a straight swap, no wiring changes required just two small screws , lift off , fit replacement and tighten the two small screw, simple as that

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back