Drayton Lifestyle Model LP241

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Thanks god I've found this site.

I have the above controller for our central heating and hot water. We rented the house out for a few years while working abroad and when we came back the above unit somehow 'swam' in oil as the house builder for some unknown reason placed this controller right next to the cooker !! don't ask !!

Anyway, just found a newer version of the unit with new tricks and a good price of 40 quid (is that a good price ??) from Avenue Supplies (http://www.avenuesupplies.co.uk/) and want to change it myself since I am sure the wiring is still the same but its just me plucking the courage to do it myself !!

So, can anyone give me their opinion as to how easy it would be to change DIY ? I am usually OK with other electrics but this baby looks a bit above the electric average :)

Many thanks for any advice ..

cheers

Zak
Milton Keynes

Sponsored Links
All the ACL units are designed to use the same backplate so you can probably just change the front!

Its a little tricky but within the scope of DIY if you are careful.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back