Drayton RTS Thermostat not firing boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi could anyone help iam a little lost...

I have just replace my old TOWERSTAT RS with a Drayton RTS

TOWERSTAT
R = 1 (live)
Y = 3 (switch live)
B = 4 (neutral)

Drayon RTS
R = L
Y = Switch (3)
B = Neutral

The old Towerswitch clicked as it activated and the boiler fired up radiators hot hot etc, this one does not seem to do anything no matter what the thermo is set to the boiler does not fire up... water etc all ok

can anyone help please

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you put the blue in the wrong place unfortunately it starts the launch sequence for your boiler which cannot be stopped, when your combi reaches outer space the pcb becomes a relay for satellite tv.

As said it wont do any damage swopping the red and yellow ;)

nope didnt work, the boiler still didnt fire.. i have re-fitted the old one and that seems to work fine ! any ideas

Make sure the blue (neutral) is actually connected at the other end, your old stat will work without a neutral but your new one wont.

thanks at this point ill have to get someone to look for me .. chnaging it this end was easy not sure about the other.

thanks for the help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back