Drayton Wiser Heat Hub wiring

@oldbutnotdead The second post is my Arca Pixel FC 31 , this is right diagram. Well, I understand now that my 2 channel Wiser will not work in my case. Have no where to change to single channel in my country, this was bought in the UK and sold in my Country via Internet.
First post i found a full diagram of ARCA boiler, but is other segment..not Pixel FC series, it is Pixel MX series
Think maybe they are the same
Ok, that makes sense. It would be very risky to proceed thinking (hoping) they are the same...just had a quick look at the MX manual, boiler and PCB layout are completely different so yours is probably not Opentherm compatible.
If you have no choice but to use the 2 channel Wiser you will need to buy and install a 240v SPNO or SPCO relay, like this one on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rfvtgb-Power-Relay-MY2NJ-Socket/dp/B0936M1FTP
Not the cheapest but it comes with a wiring base, easier to fix to the wall and connect wires. You'll need a box to put it in (live wires are exposed in the base) as well
With power OFF to the boiler and Wiser;
Connect the HEAT ON output from the Wiser to one side of the relay coil.
Connect Neutral to the other side of the relay coil.
Connect 1 of the wires from the boiler to COM1.
Connect the other wire from the boiler to NO 1.

EDIT That relay is DPCO- just gives you a spare set of contacts to play with.

Sponsored Links
@oldbutnotdead Thank you very much for your support, i don't know what i will do next with my Wiser. Only one i have understand that if gas boiler have no OpenTherm, it can't must be connected

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back