Drayton Wiser Heatrae Sadia Electromax

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.
We are considering a Wiser smart system install, complete with the trv valves etc.
Our heating and hot water are both handled by a Heatrae sadia electromax and a danfoss tp5000 battery programmer/thermostat. Heating system is not zoned, but obviously water circuit as well as heating. We are also on economy 10 if that makes a difference. The TP5000 is our only external control (unless something has remained hidden for 10 years!). We would like the Wiser box to be either in the same location as the tp5000 or in the cupboard with the electromax. With the tp5000 being battery and only two wires going to it I assume I am going to need to run a new set of wiring from the electromax to the Wiser box as I don’t have a industry standard back plate anywhere.
Would I be right in thinking it’s just a case of identifying the applicable bits from the boilers main panel and matching those with the wiser diagram and running appropriate cables to a new back plate?
Anything I am missing, not thinking of or should avoid? Any helpful guides or similar I can check out before diving in?
Thanks
Joe

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you need the 2 channel wiser and locate it in the same cupboard as the Heatrae Sadia. Sounds like you need to wire it in conjunction with the economy 10.

Thanks, that sounds about right with what I was thinking/expecting. Just been nosing round the boiler and can confirm it is wired as per the below screen grab from the instructions. Off to compare this to the Wiser wiring diagrams now and see where I end up. Any further input on the wiring diagram etc. appreciated.
93F14378-09C4-4A8F-9F77-E46F0152C4AF.png

Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back