Driveway refurb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I’m looking for some direction on different type of Driveway surface on a Refurb we are about to start

At Home we had the driveway Block paved , but I’m wondering how much does imprinted Concrete or the Resin type or Tarmac driveway material compare ?

What are the benefits of all 4 types ?

It’s about 30 Square meters just about big enough for 2 Cars , there’s little fall in the surface at the moment , but obviously that could be changed when the work is completed

Job is in South Manchester

Thanks in anticipation of some information

Cheers
Phil

Sponsored Links
I'm a Tarmac fan. Printed concrete might need regular sealing (a neighbour had it, said something like that).
Block paving will always get weeds between the bricks eventually.
Tarmac seems the least maintenance. Probably not very environmental though ...

Cost? Dunno, every quote seems to differ wildly, I think it depends largely on what the person quoting prefers to do!

Also, there's concrete. My drive is half tarmac and half concrete. We kept half as concrete as we were planning building work, so the skip and materials were dumped on it. But I like it, don't want to spend more. Wife wants more tarmac though!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back