Driveway sealing / surfacing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About 3 years ago, we had our driveway re tarmaced and then covered with bitumen tar and chip, with loose shingle on top.

To be honest, i'm now fed up with the loose pea shingle and want a solid surface again.

I swept an area of the loose shingle off and ther remaining surface is the bitumen with pea shingle stuck to it, as it is 10mm shingle, some of the surface is fairly uneven and rough.

Is there any product out there that i can use to 'seal' and even up the remaining surface if I sweep all the loose shingle off?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Level-wise will it take a top layer of finishing tarmac to consolidate the existing structure....once you`ve removed the loose pea gravel that is?
Is it worth getting a quote for that procedure?
Know of nothing that will blend with tarmac other than more of the same.....I stand to be corrected though ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back