Dropped (footballer)

Sponsored Links
Allegations against well
Known people

You had Nicola sturgeon and her old man arrested all OTT

Than there were allegations against several politicians and other public figures by that fruit cake / fantasist
Beech

That you call Beech a "fantasist" and a "fruit cake" supports due process then, doncha thunk?

No I don’t

Leon Britain died of cancer during the allegations

Senior plod officers did not get held to account imo

Sponsored Links
You can hardly compare a footballer having a bad break-up with his girlfriend to the abhorrent actions of Jimmy Saville, surely.
Calm down.
The best reason i can see for his suspension is to prohibit the actions of rival fans who'll just twist the situation into a chant-fest at any game he attends. But if he's exonerated, will he receive lost revenue from his contract when he'd reasonably be expected to play during that time? Mason Greenwood didn't.
Seems to me to be a green light to any bint with an attitude to find this a good way to get back at any guy who decided he'd had his fill of a relationship.

Then don't
The latest case of Bod-ness. :rolleyes:

Is it not. Or are they not women? What do you call them ones that can have baby's?

Is it not. Or are they not women? What do you call them ones that can have baby's?
Is what not?
I was referring to this bit of Bod-ness:
If Racism is up to football then hiw these young men treat women is upto football.
Racism is not up to football, even though there are a lot of football supporters that regularly chant racist comments.
Niether is it up to football how young men treat women, even though it appears there are a lot of footballers that abuse women.

Now if you want a discussion about whether footballers' wives and girlfriends are women, I'll leave you to it.

Now if you want a discussion about whether footballers' wives and girlfriends are women, I'll leave you to it.
Because your all confused?

There is a way of telling Roy!

You need to look closely, a man has something a woman doesn’t.

There is a way of telling Roy!
Yes, they could write to me, they could send me a messqge, they could post a note on here, they could shout at the moon.
There's many ways to tell me.

No I don’t

Leon Britain died of cancer during the allegations

Senior plod officers did not get held to account imo
I recall the outcry when the Sun posted the picture of a guy who was landlord to a Dutch chap who murdered his girlfriend around New Years and insinuated he was the guilty man. He had to change his life completely to fight the allegation and subsequently won the case but just making an allegation shouldn't prove to be the way a case is dealt with in the public eye.
The loss of earnings is bad enough but the smear on his reputation will never be erased and some people know this when making any allegation.
If Antony is found to be innocent of these charges what happens to his career?

Sponsored Links
Back