Drug dealer salaries

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4476600.stm

Dealers who did not use drugs themselves made as much as £7,500 a week profit.

No tax, NI etc. on that either :eek:

Now, that is "up to", and the report says they don't all work out of run-down sink estates.

However, it makes me wonder: how long are they dealers for? £7,500 a week net earnings... Can't buy anything too conspicuous like a yacht, million pound houses and so forth. Presumably very few last long enough to "retire" abroad and buy such things.

What is the average freedom/life expectancy for a drug dealer like that I wonder :eek:

Sponsored Links
they earn great money but like you say they cant spend it, they can only usually move within a 5 mile radius of were they live if there lucky. they usually dont know how money works,thats why they spend it on bling, and i can never under stand if they make so much money get out and start a legit businesss but like you say theres not that many jobs that pay that well for little graft so once you start its hard to stop. and theres always someone thinking i could take that job and eventually they will.and theres nothing the union can do. :LOL:

yeah but think of the long hours they have to put in!

and when they get caught they now get stripped of any assets very quickly

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
and when they get caught they now get stripped of any assets very quickly

Yeah sure they do. They are shipped out of the country as fast as they are earned. Would you keep all the dosh in your house or your bank? So why would they?

joe

Sure, the big bosses probably have Swiss bank accounts and offshore bonds.

I'd imagine the guy you see driving the blinged-out BMW or the Range Rover with polished alloys that quite frankly would be unsuitable for off-road use, most of them probably spend everything they get.

I would have liked to see "average" figures for the non-addict dealers too, compare them with the "dealer who takes drugs" figure.

if your a dealer in manchester you will eventually get shot or become hooked on it. most of the drug dealers keep there money in there pocket to show other people, its all about boosting yourself up and an easy life, for now. :evil:

I read a brilliant letter in "Viz", was something like

"The recording industry says that pirating music puts money in the hands of the drug dealers... but surely if I buy the music legitimately then the money goes into the hands of rockstars... who then go and buy drugs with it, thus putting money into the hands of the drug dealers." :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back