DRUGASAR G 10 T/01 ...ring any bells?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Lads

Ive had an email off a chap who maintains a church, he has asked if I would be interested in servicing the "Gas wall radiators" in the church?

Im wondering if they are just normal (or calssed as) wall heaters..which I can do. But Ive never heard of the above make and cant find info on google..have any of you guys worked on them?

DRUGASAR G 10 T/01? are they classed as wall heaters, any idea on Kw? are the old models (discontinued)?

Cheers Guys

Sponsored Links
Unit Heaters. Damn good ones at that.

Basic servicing on these is all thats required. Pretty much bullet proof.

At a guess..... 5-7 kw ea. But yours may be the 10kw output judging by the model no. you've given. (and Ive looked at the excellent link below ;) ).

Mr. W.

Hi Lads

Ive had an email off a chap who maintains a church, he has asked if I would be interested in servicing the "Gas wall radiators" in the church?

Im wondering if they are just normal (or calssed as) wall heaters..which I can do. But Ive never heard of the above make and cant find info on google..have any of you guys worked on them?

DRUGASAR G 10 T/01? are they classed as wall heaters, any idea on Kw? are the old models (discontinued)?

Cheers Guys

Try http://www.drugasar.co.uk/commercial_selector.htm

Cheers Guys

I got my domestic wall heaters (done gazillions of brazillias)..not sure if this fits into wall heater bracket (does the word commercial give it away lol)

Sponsored Links
went to two of these last year in a church. customer complaining of a strange smell. the units were only about five years old. when examined they both had serious cracks on the heat exchanger front, running vertically from the inspections window for about 10 inches. both had to be made ID. Have heard many good reports about these, and was suprised to see the defects. The cracks appeared to follow the moulding in the heat exchanger wall. The cost of repair was nearly as much as buying new so the church declined. not suprised!

THe G10 has a heat input of 11Kw as has been said they are prone to cracking check both sides of the Heat Exch, a mirror will assist with this they can be replaced with modes - ART10 the existing flue and wall bracket can be re-used - It weould be a good idea to order the OEM THermocouples, as they are specials, although a supa uni will fit it looks a bit yee-ha though! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back