drywall corners

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am putting up some plasterboard, after which I have a plasterer coming to finish off. Two of these boarded walls meet at an internal corner. One wall will have a plaster skim and the other will hopefully just have the joints done. How is it best to make this corner? Ideally, would it be better to arrange for one of the tapered edges on the non skim wall to be at the corner or will it not matter as the adjoining wall will be skimmed?

Sponsored Links
Don't worry it will not matter. If you have a good plasterer he will sort it out, it's all part of the skills of plasterers
Alan

Thanks for that. The reason I asked is that I wasn't sure whether he would use tape on the internal corner. When butting drywall at corners, does anyone put any type of adhesive/No Nails etc on the edge of the board?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back