DT10RF troubleshooting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The DT10RF receiver on my 25Si Greenstar boiler is playing silly buggers.
I was finding the heating coming on in the middle of the night when it wasn't timed to come on.
I tried to reduce this happening by switching the receiver to OFF before bed. However, the heating still comes on even though the receiver is saying it's OFF.
Advice please?!

Sponsored Links
Is there a frost stat in the control system ? If the location of the frost stat gets close to freezing ( typically set at about 4°C ) then this will cause the boiler to fire up and protect the system from freezing

Hi. Many thanks for your helpful question. Much appreciated. The problem actually started in the summer when it was warm so i don't think it can be related to the frost stat.(I've just read through the manual and it's set at 7%) and up until recently it hasn't been that cold. Do you have any suggestions as to what it might be?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back