Dulux decorative paints voucher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I bought some dulux easycare and it wasn't very good and peeled so I rang them up and they sent me a voucher for another can.

Nowhere wants to take it, tried bq, home base and b&m as suggested on the website but they all say they don't take them any more.

I tried the dulux decorator centre but they only have the trade paints.

I've since used trade diamond matt as suggested on here and was really pleased.

But I would still like my free tin of easycare. Has anyone used their voucher recently before I ring dulux again?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
I tend to steer clear of the retail Dulux paints and in the past when I have lodged complaints on behalf of my customers, the vouchers could only be redeemed in a Dulux Decorator Centre.

I would recommend that you contact Dulux and ask them where the voucher can be redeemed. If they can't give you a straight forward answer, then maybe ask them to give you a credit note that can be redeemed at a local Dulux Decorator Centre.

What ever happens, please post back here, it may help other forum members.

Hi opps, thank you for your suggestion. I will contact them after the weekend to ask and post back here.

I did one coat of trade diamond matt on a ceiling and it looks cracking. 3x coats of easycare on the wall and I'm still not totally happy.

Steering well clear of retail in future!

Morning Opps,

I spoke to Dulux this morning and told them about my voucher problem. They were very helpful and are sending me out a voucher for trade diamond matt that I can use in the dulux decorator centre. They weren't sure why bq and homebase won't take it and are going to get in touch with them to enquire.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back