Duravit Stark 3 wall hung w.c. - anyone got a degree in algebra?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone decipher the instructions in pics 2 to 5? Basically I think the measurement Y is the distance from the back of the pan to the hole in the durafix arms. Then to work out how far the hanging bolts need to be sticking out to ensure the fixing bolts screw into place AND tighten the toilet to the wall .....you need a degree in advanced algebra!!

If Y = 62mm what is the overall length the bolts need to stick out? and its not 62 + 22...tried that :confused:

P.S Bonus points to the person who can tell me what M12 is in diagram 3!!

Attachments

• 1488272967547-1604816530.jpg
    1488272967547-1604816530.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 159
Sponsored Links
Well I get the bonus points - M12 is the bolt/stud size (Metric 12 mm diameter)

Bolt/stud out by 40mm then sleeve over bolt to finish @ 62mm? - don't know what Z is though!

If Y = 62mm then the bolt has to stick out 62mm - 22mm = 40mm, screw the additional piece on till its Y + 22mm = 84mm.

If your going to tile behind the toilet you have to add the thickness of the tile = Z

so its 84mm plus the tile.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Guys. Thanks for your answers. It makes sense now so will try these measurements. And a special prize for Newboy. :pMetric 12mm....obviously!!

Thanks but sadly that's probably the least important part of the equation! :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back