DW009 DISHWASHER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Can anyone give me a bit advice? I have a DW009 Dishwasher (intergrated) which has decided to stop working! It started with not draining the water away so I tried all sorts to unblock which i finally did with a plundger!
Now the problem I have is its starting up but no water going into it and error code showing E2 - Does anyone have any suggestions? Your help would be much appreciated!

MANY THANKS!

Sponsored Links
Need to know the manufacturer.
However, in general, using a plunger may well have burst a seal somewhere and I'd be looking at a leak into the base.

As said we need the model number.
Have you cleared the filters, no kinks in pipes etc..

Hi

Ive searched for a manufacturer but couldnt find it stated anywhere and this was already fitted when i bought my house! But going from the internet its produced by B&Q.

Many thanks for your help!

Sponsored Links
B&Q? It's a PABL, White Westinghouse, Sarena or whatever name you fancy this week. Basically it's a rebadged Haier (Chinese) made dishwasher. Extremely unreliable machine. E2 is a no fill error. Check that the water supply is still turned on, that the supply hose isn't kinked, etc.
Also check for a flooded base.
Is the drain pump running all the time? If not, do you hear a buzzing noise?

Chinese? ah great??

Yeah i have checked and the water supply is on, the supply hose isnt kinked either!

There was water in the base originally and that is why i used the plunger! When i add water by hand it does now drain away! When i turn it on to programme it sounds as if it is working but when i open the door there is no water and about 3 mins in it beeps of with E2 error!

Any other suggestions?.....Much appreciated!

OK, I don't know know the machine nor have I found any technical info on but I think there may be a lock out on the valve. Alternatively there may be water in the base activating the anti flood device. (The base is the very bottom of the machine, under the bit you were working on).
Pull the machine out, turn off the water and disconnect the fill hose at the valve on the machine. This may be enough to reset the lockout on the valve. Reconnect the fill hose, turn on the water and try the machine again. If that doesn't work, tilt the machine backwards about 45 degrees (have some towels around the back first) and see if water runs out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back