dydd dewi sant hapus

Not much of a choice. We've got some really nice chickens if you like!

Mark

Milk, no sugar ta.

Sponsored Links
andyboyo said:
Id rather s**g a sheep than an english bird!

h'mmmmmm, I see you live in Wales. Over here we have different views on what's normal.

andyboyo
sheep s****ing

isnt that kind of thing inbred in you lot any way ..lol ;) < joke :) before the mods ban this fred

OK time out

Happy St Davids day is almost over

I will monitor this forum on 23.04.06

Sponsored Links
I wonder what mlb3c makes of all this Welsh /English Yorkshire/Lancashhire banter

It must be strange to an outsider

I wonder if there are similar situations in the USA between states or east coast/ west coast or north/south ( apart form their civil war of course )

Brightness said:
JohnD said:
I bet you couldn't sit down for a week after that tattoo.

Do you normally sit on your shoulders then? My word you English people have some strange quirks ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It does at first glance look like a buttock and your bra looks like a pair of knickers....

BTW, I was born in Aberystwyth!

securespark
I thought that looked like a piece of knicker leg too .. lol

Aberystwyth!
oh well ... :(

swelec said:
I wonder what mlb3c makes of all this Welsh /English Yorkshire/Lancashhire banter

It must be strange to an outsider

I wonder if there are similar situations in the USA between states or east coast/ west coast or north/south ( apart form their civil war of course )
Dunno! But how can some people be so bl**dy rude about an others heritage or is this a p**stake. Sorry for being a bit green-obviously still VERY new to this forum...... :confused: Hairyjon

hairyjon
its always very jokey here ... but if you take the mickey make sure you include smilies /winks :) :) / ;) ;)

swelec said:
And definitely in last place are the English who seem to be embaressed about their heritage :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dydd Dewi Sant hapus = Day David Saint Happy ( its in the language of Wales or Welsh) We tend to mix things up to confuse the English

Hairyjohn

I posted this just to get someone to bite

I knew what was coming

Give some, take some

Its almost all lighthearted banter which does throw some newbies

Passes the time of day while I wait for a new job to turn up

Phew! I'm SO green! I can honestly say that I have never had anything to do with chat of this nature! But then thats obvious innit! :D :confused: ;) Hairyjon

hairyjon
no worries mate ...
just go with the flow we all have a fun craic here ...

sometimes someone doesnt get the joke an needs explaining an reassuring its all harmless fun here , not malicious ...

mods only ever delete /warn if it gets spiteful /nasty

Bear with me! it hasn't been that long since I found out that mice weren't only something that pussies chase!! Shouldn't have said that should I :oops: :oops: Hairyjon

hairyjon
lol good one ...lol :)
what surprises me more is how you got past the in built script here that stops swear words pussy /pussies ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back