E-scooters legal soon?

Sponsored Links
I think they make a lot of sense for city commuters who can't claim their train fare. If I commuted on a daily basis the 2.5 mile trip from station to office without tube would save about £1,200 a year. A decent e-scooter is about £500 and would do that journey in about 15 mins.

A lot less hassle than a folding bike.

Even better to have them as hireable Boris bikes.

What's wrong with walking? Apart from it making you not fat, of course:whistle:
Wtf?? This is the 21st century, ill do lots of (fast) walking when i'm escaping the old peoples home. Until then i run scoot cycle or drive everywhere never walk i aint got time, apart from Sunday walks with the fam ok. Even if i couldn't walk i reckon i'd be in a spaz chariot with 1000watts to each wheel, hell a Tesla S running gear under the hood.

And no to fat people (y)

I think they make a lot of sense for city commuters who can't claim their train fare. If I commuted on a daily basis the 2.5 mile trip from station to office without tube would save about £1,200 a year. A decent e-scooter is about £500 and would do that journey in about 15 mins.

A lot less hassle than a folding bike.

Even better to have them as hireable Boris bikes.

Absolutely agree they are fab, i have a modified Etwow(added an extra powered wheel and EMC to push my mass up hills) and a xiaomi m365 they are brilliant. Anytime i commute they come with me, i do ride in consideration but i feel they should be for 18+ users kids on them will just be idiots.

Sponsored Links
Problem is today - if you ride them on the road and they want to throw the book at you, you are looking at a lot of points on your license.

No Insurance : 6
Construction and Use : 3

Back