E U Court of Justice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has ruled that companies in the bloc can ban employees from wearing head scarfs , if they need to project an image of neutrality to customers

The Turkish foreign ministry stated that this was a sign of rising Islamaphobia at a time when muslim woman in the EU were being subjected to increasing discrimination for there religious beliefs

The decision at a time when Islamaphobia , racism and hatred that has taken Europe hostage
are rising , disregards religious freedoms and provides a basis and legal cover for discrimination .

yep Transam agrees I am with the turks on this caper

Sponsored Links
has ruled that companies in the bloc can ban employees from wearing head scarfs , if they need to project an image of neutrality to customers

so you won't be allowed to display your crucfix, or wear your turban or yarmulke, if you work there.

royals-headscarves-queen-elizabeth-ss10.jpg

Sponsored Links
Or your swastika or your MAGA hat or your Britain First armband

The Turkish foreign ministry stated that this was a sign of rising Islamaphobia at a time when muslim woman in the EU were being subjected to increasing discrimination for there religious beliefs

The decision at a time when Islamaphobia , racism and hatred that has taken Europe hostage
are rising , disregards religious freedoms and provides a basis and legal cover for discrimination .

yep Transam agrees I am with the turks on this caper

What laws do you think work well in a foreign land that you think would work well in the UK.

Ban the Burka same as france , Denmark, Austria

Well enough of this bickering this post needs to get back on track . So afai am concerned the foreign law that should be adopted in the UK is

Ban the Berk er

Any way to get this post back on track . With ref' the original post about adopting Foreign laws ect ect

I would suggest adopting the French . Danish law of

Banning the Berk er

I changed my mind :cool: :rolleyes:

lets hear it for the turks :cool:

they run a couple of cafes down this way , and I am with them on this caper :cool:

the french are scoundrels

Screenshot_20210719-182614_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dated August 2018... I apologise for anything rude I've ever said to you.... This forum is your life isn't it..... it's what puts you to sleep at night and wakes you in the morning. It's what drives your day....... I'm sorry..... I hope you find happiness.

I can only assume thats directed at me, as transam has been here since 2009...

Not sure what sense you think it makes, though.

Is the search facility something you are unaware of, or unable to use?

I can only assume thats directed at me, as transam has been here since 2009...

Not sure what sense you think it makes, though.

Is the search facility something you are unaware of, or unable to use?

It's knowing what your looking for....... I wish I had a memory like you. I'd put it to better use but I really honestly wish I did.

Sponsored Links
Back